Get Secure Off Site Storage for Your Records
Do you have vital records that need safe storage?
- Accounting Records
- Human Resources
- Credit Unions
- Legal files
- Healthcare records
- Any other vital records important to your business
Modern Information Systems provides records storage services in a secure yet accessible environment. You can store your records off-site with 24-hour / 7 day access.
Your records can be stored in closed cartons, paper, microfilm or whatever other data media you may have. Our building has secured access and fire protection. We can handle all jobs – large or small. We can provide permanent record/ document retention or work with your requirements regarding retention periods and document destruction. We use state of the art bar coding to log in and track your document location in a secure online database.
MIS can set up retrieval methods to meet your needs – from finding a specific carton to finding a specific piece of paper. Your records can be delivered to authorized personnel via fax, e-mail or hand delivered within the Greater Grand Forks Service Area. Retrieval time frames include 4 hours, same day or next day delivery or pickup.
$ Cost $:
We can provide records storage as a stand-alone service or in conjunction with our scanning or filming services. Costs are based on volume of records, retrieval needs, and storage time as well as pickup and delivery methods.
- A secured facility for large or small jobs
- Fire and access protection
- Bar coding for storage location/retrieval
- An online secure database for tracking
We can provide:
- Customized retrieval
- Document retrieval via E-mail, Fax or hand delivery
- 24/7 access to your records
- Storage for a variety of media
- Storage for open or closed cartons
- Permanent retention
- Date based document destruction
Low cost, long term records storage management is available now. Contact us today to talk to one of our storage experts.